Classroom Support Aide (Biddeford, ME)
25 hours/week; 38 weeks/year
The Classroom Support Aide functions as an integral member of the Head Start Team, helping to nurture young minds in a classroom setting.
The ideal candidate:
• Is someone who has a passion to make a difference and wants to have a positive impact on the lives of young children and families of York County.
• Providing classroom support to teachers and kitchen staff, as needed, on a daily basis.
• Completes housekeeping tasks to assure a clean, safe and inviting classroom that is ready for children to learn and explore.
• Contributes to ensuring the agency’s full compliance with the Head Start Performance Standards and Maine State Licensing Requirements.
Educational Requirements& Experience:
• Applicants must have a high school diploma, GED or HSE equivalent. • Be willing to complete a CDA within one year of hire.
• Experience working with children ages 3 – 5 and special needs is preferred.
• Must have or be in the process of aquiring a CHRC with the State of Maine DOE.
Why YCCAC Children Services:
• We offer a competitive salary; excellent orientation, training and supervision; paid holidays and paid time off.
Visit our web site at www.yccac.org for an application. Completed resumes and applications will be accepted until February 28, 2020.
York County Community Action
6 Spruce Street, P.O. Box 72
Sanford, ME 04073
Phone (207)324-5762 or 1-800-965-5762 Fax (207)459-2811 email@example.com