38 weeks a year; 40 hours/week
The purpose of the Family Liaison position is to provide a positive, welcoming, environment supporting families with goals, resources and referrals.
The ideal candidate:
• Is someone who has a passion to make a difference and wants to have a positive impact on the families of York County.
• Ensuring that quality, comprehensive family services are provided for enrolled children and families.
• Direct involvement in recruitment and enrollment program wide.
• Supports families to develop goals and to access community services and resources utilizing a Family Development model.
• Works in partnership with program staff to provide technical assistance to enhance their ability to develop and support family goals. • Contributes to ensuring the agency’s full compliance with the Head Start Performance Standards and Maine State Licensing Requirements.
• Works with families in order to meet desired Health and Family Service outcomes.
• Work with families to secure state child care subsidy and collect parent fees supported by our fiscal Department.
Educational Requirements& Experience:
• Applicants must have an Associate’s Degree in Human Services, or closely related field.
• Prior family service experience.
• The Family Liaison is expected to complete Family Development Training within the first year of employment.
• Must be available in the evenings to do parent meetings or home visits if necessary.
• Must be willing to travel and have own, reliable transportation.
• Must not have an active record on the System for Award Management (SAM) website.
Why YCCAC Children Services:
• We offer a competitive salary; excellent orientation, training and supervision; and a comprehensive benefits package to any employ that works 30 hours or more per week that includes health insurance, dental insurance, retirement benefits and match, life insurance, flexible spending account, paid holidays and paid time off.
Visit our website at www.yccac.org for an application. Resumes and applications will be accepted until January 21, 2020
York County Community Action
6 Spruce Street, P.O. Box 72
Sanford, ME 04073
Phone (207)324-5762 or 1-800-965-5762 Fax (207)459-2811 EOE